Why is my data not showing up in my reports/charts?

Answered Neha Keshav 6 months ago

I have been logging goals for the past week, but when I go to view my data in Data & Charts, I don't see progress from my recent logs.

Best Answer
photo

This can happen if you haven’t yet ended the observation period for a goal. Until the observation period is complete, fastIEP can’t determine whether the overall goal was met. Therefore, graphs aren’t printed for these goals. Please try ending the observation period and viewing whether your data is properly showing up in your charts and reports.

Replies (3)

photo

This can happen if you haven’t yet ended the observation period for a goal. Until the observation period is complete, fastIEP can’t determine whether the overall goal was met. Therefore, graphs aren’t printed for these goals. Please try ending the observation period and viewing whether your data is properly showing up in your charts and reports.

photo

I had the same issue. I made sure to end the observation period as advised, but continued to have the same problem.

photo

Hi Casey! We'd like to learn more about the issue you are having -- please reach out to us at support@fastIEP.com to schedule a time to chat!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file